Ohana Christian Academy

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bubble Blowing Fun on a Homespun Adventure

Well, I had a fun day planned for our adventure day this week. We are doing a theme of bikes this week, and I was going to borrow a bike and take the kids to the park and let Lil' Bear have fun riding a bike for the first time. I knew he would love it. But...
the kids both came down with pinkeye. So to avoid spreading some very contagious germs all over the playground, we had to come up with an at home adventure.

Lil' Bear loves forts so our first order of business was to build a huge fort. My visions were much grander, but I found that building a fort is tricky (I was very tempted to put a few nails in the wall).

But we eventually got a nice space to enjoy some book reading, cuddling, and bubble blowing.

Shy Bear loved the fort too.


Lil' Bear was ecstatic with his "big fort."

Next we made up some bubble solution with dish detergent, water, and corn syrup.

Lil' Bear was so excited to actually blow bubbles IN the house.

So even though we weren't able to enjoy our B is for Bike adventure this week, we did enjoy some bubble blowing fun on a homespun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment